- Changes or Updates to your Alumni Directory Information
- Network and Case Referral
- Delivery problems with the Benchmark
- Registering for alumni events
- Volunteer at Recruitment Events
- Recommend Prospective Students
- Class Notes in Benchmark
- Become an Externship Supervisor
- Career Counseling
- Job Postings
Please contact the Alumni Office 800-243-2586 or in Lansing at 517-371-5140, ext. 2038.
Replacement Diplomas: Contact Jamie Hansen (517) 371-5140, ext. 2846
Please fill out the order form »
Bar Certifications: Contact the Registrar's Office.
Transcripts: Order online. Contact the Registrar's Office.
An independent, private, non-profit educational institution affiliated with Western Michigan University. The Law School, as an independent institution, is solely responsible for its academic program. Accredited by the American Bar Association and the Higher Learning Commission. The Law School has campuses across Michigan in Lansing, Auburn Hills, Grand Rapids and in Tampa Bay, Florida.
Admissions | Non-Discrimination
Policy | Public Information | Mobile
© Western Michigan University Cooley Law School 2015
In corde hominem est anima legis.